- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI): Interpersonal Skills for SPD and OR Read more about this course...
Why should I get certified now after all these years in my profession?
While many individuals with on-the-job training have gained years of experience and knowledge, those who don't acquire CRCST certification will be forced to attend a school to obtain sterile processing training to become eligible to take the certification exam. We built this course especially for you so you won't see years of your expertise slip away. We can help you Get Certified. Take the next step - You owe it to yourself! Register Now!
Why should I take this course from The Circle of Care?
We'll teach you in layman's term so you won't have to worry about being overwhelmed or intimidated. You'll learn strategies and test-taking techniques that will reduce your anxiety. We'll help you become able to identify the most likely answer to multiple choice questions even before you consider the content. After completing this training, you'll have a study plan to follow and will take several practice tests throughout the course - All meant to help boost your confidence. The content is based on Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) recommended standards of practice.
CRCST Prep Course
This course is designed to prepare Sterile Processing Professionals to take the CRCST exam and to demonstrate clinical competence and knowledge of practice standards AAMI and AORN 2015 Updated Recommendations/Standards Review will include:
- AORN I28-I32
The study material will come from Central Services Technical Manual Seventh Edition
- Chapter 1 Intro to Central Service
- Chapter 2 Medical Terminology
- Chapter 3 Anatomy and Physiology
- Chapter 4 Microbiology
- Chapter 5 Regulations and Standards
- Chapter 6 Infection Prevention /Control
- Chapter 7 Tools for Cleaning
- Chapter 8 Decontamination Point of Use Preparation and Transportation
- Chapter 9 Cleaning and Decontamination
- Chapter 10 Disinfection
- Chapter 11 Surgical Instrumentation
- Chapter 12 Complex Surgical Instruments
- Chapter 13 Sterile Packaging and Storage
- Chapter 14 Point of Use Processing
- Chapter 15 High Temperature Sterilization
- Chapter 16 Low Temperature Sterilization
- Chapter 17 Inventory Management
- Chapter 18 Management of Patient Care Equipment
- Chapter 19 Tracking Systems
- Chapter 20 Quality Assurance
- Chapter 21 Safety
- Chapter 22 Communication and Human Relations Skills
- Chapter 23 Sterile Processing for Ambulatory Surgery and Other Practices
Deadline to Register
November 30, 2015
$350.00, which includes
- 6 Professionally led lecture sessions
- Comprehensive handouts and guides
- 1 Pre-assessment test
- 1 Post-assessment test
- 23 Practice quizzes
- 6 Progress tests
This is a 6-week course with each session being held on a Saturday.
Next Class Starts:
December 12th, 2015
9:00AM - 2:00PM CST
Circle of Care
PO Box 705
Fresno, TX 77545
Make check/money order payable to:
The Circle of Care
CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Medical Center
2827 Babcock Rd.
San Antonio, TX 78229
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI): Interpersonal Skills for SPD and OR
Course Coming Soon!
Gain an understanding of these personality types to reveal the different ways that others think and respond to life so that you can improve your interpersonal skill-building and relationship development - all while achieving greater self-discovery for yourself!